You Are Reading

A Quick Note

A quick hello.

HELLO!

I’ve been camping out at the office to finish up an account that’s due tomorrow. Or the day after, depends on how our client would behave.

And the office has been a second home as soon as I started to work. Which is....hang on a sec - I got married on Saturday and I got back to work Monday. So yea, 17 days ago.

Nuts ey?

I wanna complain - A LOT, and grumble and cry and boil all the designs i've made, copies i've wrote and then drink the water; but you see, nothing will make things easier for me.

All i’m thankful for right now are the facts that:

-i have a wonderful wonderful supportive and understanding husband who never raise a stink every time i come home late. who is still crazy about me even though he only got to see my face after 3am for exactly 4 hours.
-my beloved family who loves unconditionally
-my good health
-my soooooooooooo awesome close friends who always there when i need them
-my crazy fun bosses and colleague, partially a family now

There’s not even a day that goes by without me being absolutely grateful for being this lucky! Shall write more about my wedding soon :)

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.