You Are Reading

Happy 1 month anniversary!

In the mood to write.

Am taking a little break from mundane work of writing copies. It always feels great not to hit backspace and just let the words flow occasionally. 

Been so MIA for the month of June. I'm hoping for more time and rest. I haven't really carry my official duty of cleaning up, cooking and giving MN a good back rub. We had a great 1 month though despite me being absent for a few days due to work. 

We had a big conversation of late, one of those talks; and he convinced me that no matter how dreamy I imagined being a housewife would be - I'm better off evolve myself as a career woman. I wonder if its true.

I remember mom declined a job promotion which involves higher salary and respect. The answer was totally simple - 'I'm happy where I am'. She was a Guru Penolong Kanan Ko-Kurikulum at that time, which involved lots of theaters, plays, sports coaching, dance and music. 'So that I got more time to devote myself to my family and what I love the most - teaching.' And she went to continue what she did best - teaching, coaching, choreographing, making music, cooking, baking, taking care of her husband and five kids (not to mention three cats and a chick) and taking care of our sick grandparents. I assumed she never had lunch for 7 years, skipping 'em all in order to take care of her family and the school. Everyday is a competition for her to better herself as a daughter, daughter-in-law, mother, teacher and art lover. 

That's a superwoman for you. She taught me, life - no matter how complicated it can be - always simplify it with lots of faith, love, patience and honesty. Oh, and sprinkles a bit of silliness along the way. By the end of the day, Allah rewards you in a way you could have never imagined.

I hope life will treat you good. Its raining cats and dogs here, the scent of raindrop is breezing in and out of the back door. A few reminders that when everything is crazy, there are always the beautiful nature to relish.

For now, its enjoying the rain and back to work for me.

Happy birthday beloved brother and niece.
Happy 1 month anniversary, dearest cinta :)

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.