You Are Reading

Her Real Name Is Jane

If I am a movie character, I’ll define myself as Alice Ayres in Closer. As how one reviewer described her in that movie: ‘flirty and sweet, cynical and manipulative, evasive and yet very open, sexual and gloomy all in one.’ So much has been written about Alice but the truth.

I’ve never feel so close to a fictional figure before.

I was the young girl in need of saving, in search for a semblance of love. I drift with the wind, go wherever the breeze takes me to.

There’s a bit of her left in me, I must say. Though I was saved by my handsome prince and we are living the ever-after; the troubled, pink-headed, delicate girl in me still lives. I am still vulnerable, needy at times but at least, like Alice, while some may still be longing for the ideals, I know exactly what I want.

I suppose its better that way then yearning for something out of uncertainty.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.