You Are Reading

The things I do.

Every day I wake up with the same question in my head: ‘what should I do with my life today?’ Perhaps, I am being overly critical of myself. But this question that I constantly ask, up to an unnerving degree, are what drives me.

Today was not an exception.  What should I do with my life today? How can I vary? But instead, I got myself an answer for tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow – what should I do with my life tomorrow. 

I am going to wake up very early, drive to the nearest little town, have breakfast, explore , discover, stumble, look at faces and document all these using the only weapon I have in my hand right now: my shiny, new point-and-shoot.

It’s about time I learn to make a video.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.