You Are Reading

I have not realize.

...until today, that life continues to simplify itself and unfolds before me all the beauties I never seem to notice.

I have not gone out for a long while after my Cambodian trip, except for work and meeting family and close friends, yet I feel like I have grown so much. I have become ascertain to accept things as they are. Insignificance doesn't bother me. It's just a trifling matter. I question. If its left unanswered, I move on. I still get angry but I also learn to understand. I become a teacher and a student of my own little world.

Life has been so simple and terribly beautiful. I wonder if unicorns will poop butterflies next.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.